Today, Tim and Sue share their challenging trip to historical Cuba. They talk about cheap flights, getting through customs, expensive foods, an uncomfortable taxi ride, and how they managed to get through the day.
Tim’s advice? Go out and travel to places you’ve never been before. Even if the result becomes challenging and makes you go out of your comfort zone.
“One of the best things you could ever do for yourself is to buy a ticket to someplace you’ve never been and just go explore it. You’re going to have stories and you’re going to experience something.”– Tim Castleman
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Making personal connections in the business
- An inbox filled with travel details
- Traveling to Cuba on a cheap flight
- Phone calls and taxis are not easy in Cuba
- The slow American wifi standard
- Recounting customs experience
- A frustrating taxi ride
- The history of Cuba on a tour
- All the sweet foods in Cuba
- Asking locals for help
- Conclusion of the first day in a foreign country
Review Tim Talks
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Tim Talks! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!