Life is always going to change, and you need to keep going.
It may be a “sad boy” season for Tim, but he’s here to give you some cheats and hacks to get out of that emotionally draining part. Join Tim today as he shares everything about the sad boy season and how he’s overcoming the fear of trying new things out during this time.
“Life is a constant flux. It’s always going to change. We’ll see what happens.” – Tim Castleman
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Living a shut-in lifestyle
- Grady Spencer’s new album
- How restaurant reservations feel like Stockholm Syndrome
- The learning experience Tim had with product photography
- How Tim grew a lot as a person
- Having different views is okay
- What do you feel during sad boy season
- Life is always going to change
- Be one to your inner child
- Forgiving yourself
- A great book recommendation to help you along the way
References & links mentioned:
Review Tim Talks
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Tim Talks! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!