Minimal progress is still progress.
Tim has made a lot of mistakes in the past, but what he tries to do is not go back and torture himself about them. Grace and mercy to oneself. Today, he reveals the lessons he learned from these mistakes and how they helped him set his goals and plan for the future.
Listen today as Tim injects you with the hard truths you need to hear about life.
“And I can’t change the past, although I’d love to. So all I can do is take these lesson that I’ve learned. Be grateful that I’ve learned them so hopefully I’m not repeating these mistakes. ” – Tim Castleman
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How do you tell someone that their action affects you negatively
- Being a narcissist won’t help you see other people’s warning signs
- Why is getting away from the things you don’t enjoy in life a mistake
- Does money solve all problems
- Why they don’t like you has nothing to do with you
- The hardest part of doing therapy
- How the bad experiences as a child affect you as an adult
- Opposites don’t always attract
- Learning from mistakes for your future growth
- Change what you look at when setting goals
- Remember that therapy is a good thing
Review Tim Talks
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Tim Talks! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!