Tim Talks Episode 16
Tim is in England!
As Americans traveling in London, things can get surprising. From airplane flights to breakfast and hotels, today’s podcast will take you detail by detail on why this place will knock you off your feet.
All the way from London, listen to Tim’s first internationally recorded podcast!
“We’re bringing it all over to London.” – Tim Castleman
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Attending Simon Warner’s internet marketing live event
- Remembering how to get from border to border back then
- How long does it take to get to London
- The flight from Lubbock to London
- Struggles with jet lag
- Thoughts about Roadrunner: A Film About Anthony Bourdain
- Taking you through the journey
- What’s breakfast in London like
- Tim’s travel to France and how everything was small
- Some hopes that they have during their time in London
Review Tim Talks
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Tim Talks! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!