Even though he struggles to share it, Tim has always been open about his mental health problems. How he went from being vibrant and full of life to miserable and overwhelmed with issues he didn’t even realize he had.
It was a complete point of emptiness.
He didn’t have a role model facing these problems, and today, Tim hopes to make an example. He’s not perfect but as someone who survived all these, he hopes you will too.
Listen today as Tim recounts his struggles getting back on track after losing everything and how he eventually switched it up.
“And anytime that I feel like I can step up, or take a step up, life just seems to kick me in the fucking guts.” – Tim Castleman
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Talking about Tim’s meltdown
- Mental health and depression
- Being on your wit’s end
- The fear that stemmed from a lawsuit
- Feeling like an imposter
- How things take some sacrifice
- Taking other people’s opinions higher than your own
- Having behaviors as an adult that you learned from as a child
- Staying on the same path
- Having a good role model
- Real change takes time and effort
- How sometimes there’s no coming back from a mistake
- Identity becoming a struggle
- Maintaining a positive outlook can be hard when everything’s coming down
- At the end of the day, no one is going to save you
Review Tim Talks
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Tim Talks! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!