Tim Talks Episode 19
Tim is learning more about pop culture. With the Will Smith-Chris Rock incident breaking the internet, he has a few things to say that you might or might not like.
Still having a blast in London, Tim talks about how the incident had an impact on his breakup with a potential girlfriend. Listen today as Tim shares his fabulous time in London, from pizza reviews to pop culture.
“Why are we going half-ass on Will Smith just in terms of the punishment?” – Tim Castleman
Some topics that were discussed include:
- The verdict after trying out Gordon Ramsay’s Street Pizza
- Surprising ways of eating pizza with sauce
- How the Chris Rock-Will Smith incident led to Tim’s break up with a potential girlfriend
- Is the slapping incident in the Oscars genuine or fake
- The controversial relationship between Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith
- Should charges be pressed for Will Smith
- What do people think of Will Smith’s reaction
- When does comedy cross the line
- What apparently lead to the event at the Oscars
- Is Will Smith’s reaction an appropriate response
- Why agree to disagree is not an option for Tim when it comes to physical violence
- The double standards happening with other famous comedians
- The internet will never let you forget things
Review Tim Talks
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Tim Talks! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!