Today, Tim talks about the unexpected hell that happened as he was strolling through the streets of London. Probably on the top of the list as one of the worst things he experienced here on Earth, let Tim entertain you as he shares the continuation of their journey in London.
“There’s never a good time for a protest.” – Tim Castleman
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Tim’s version of hell which is walking the streets of London
- What’s amazing about London
- What it’s like witnessing a fossil fuel protest
- Do white privilege still works
- Uber problems during the protest
- What it’s like walking back to the hotel during a protest
- Inconveniencing people is just not good
- No COVID restrictions in London
- Is there a good time for protests
Review Tim Talks
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Tim Talks! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!