When speakers at events have a notorious history of being late, it rubs Tim the wrong way.
Welcome to today’s episode of Tim Talks! Tim starts the podcast with an anecdote about a nice restaurant with an unruly worker… which we have all probably experienced. He shares insight about different social media platforms for marketers and how one event he went to brought a lot of inconveniences.
He also talks about how meeting people gave him a new perspective on life that changed his way of thinking about others.
“And the flip side of that is years of self-deprecation and beating myself up over and over and over. Now, I’m trying to appreciate who I am as a person, as me, and who I really am. And accept that and be okay with it.” – Tim Castleman
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Experiencing disaster in the restaurant
- Some thoughts on new platforms as an advertiser and marketer
- How Google Analytics is a great tool
- People showing up late for their events
- Meeting new people at events
- External validations and feeling like an impostor
- Passing judgment on others to feel better about yourself
- Acknowledging problems
- Owning mistakes and issues you made in the past
- Apologizing for the people you’ve done wrong
Review Tim Talks
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Tim Talks! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!