Tim loves music and photography. Put them together and you’ll get Tim Castleman on the road, touring with a band.
Still recording in England for the Marketing Summit, Tim looks back on when he decided to live out a rock and roll fantasy of his. He talks about living on the road with a band, issues he encountered along the way, and his love for Grady Spencer & The Work.
“Support your local musician. If you need someone to support, I highly recommend Grady Spencer & The Work”– Tim Castleman
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Time’s great time learning how to play the game Killer Darts
- Becoming a merch seller for a band
- Having a musician-fan relationship to true friendship
- The great music of Grady Spencer & The Work
- Tim’s time on the road with bands
- The true goal of making music
- Problems encountered as a musician on the road
- Selling merch on tours
- What is the best way to support a musician
- The business side of music
References & links mentioned:
Review Tim Talks
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Tim Talks! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!