Attending events can give you many ideas. Tim’s advice? Don’t rush to make them happen; take your time instead.
It’s their last day in England, and Tim is going to talk about some of the most remarkable information he learned during the Marketing Summit.
He shares his pro tip for your next marketing event and his biggest takeaways from talking with speakers outside the event. Because, as Tim says, the magic happens outside the room.
“Overall, I will say the content from this event was some of the best content I’ve ever shared because it’s shared with people that are doing real-world stuff right now.” – Tim Castleman
Some topics that were discussed include:
- What’s it like doing a booze cruise
- Tim’s favorite evolution of his career
- His pro tip for your next event
- Phenomenal content he learned during the marketing event
- The highs and lows of the events
- Reconnecting with people
- The biggest thing that you get out of attending events
- Taking your time with great ideas
- “Watering your own grass”
- Having a community that stands up for you
- Visiting the great sights of London
- London is not cheap
Review Tim Talks
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Tim Talks! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!