Tim Talks Episode 29
Due to popular demand, Tim is now using notes… because your wish is his command.
Today, Tim is more organized but a little bit embarrassed. He’s sharing his mental and health struggles and how, after years of therapy, he is still working on some things.
Listen today as Tim gives some valuable insights into how he managed to unlearn bad habits.
“Everyone has their own unique, valuable snowflake journey in which we, as a society, try to do the best we can with the tools that we have.”– Tim Castleman
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Tim shares something embarrassing
- Denying the issues you have
- Tim’s lack of a good role model
- How does your parent’s relationship affect you as an adult
- Ignorance is really bliss
- Communication saves relationships
- The butterfly effect with Tim’s first marriage
- Not getting therapy is not going to help you
- You can lose everything but not your skills
- A great show recommendation
Review Tim Talks
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Tim Talks! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!