Tim Talks Episode 30
Even though it may not be the perfect thing, for Tim, gratitude for every step that you take goes a long way.
If you’re struggling, you’ve got to find what’s going to help you thrive again. And in today’s episode, Tim talks about what helped him move through the anger and disappointments he encountered in life. He also shares some snippets of his life after his London trip and what’s happening with the podcast.
“I’m trying very hard to move forward. And just focus on the future because we can’t change the past, no matter how much we would like to invent a time machine.” – Tim Castleman
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Summer is officially over
- What’s going on with the podcast
- What happened after Tim’s London trip
- The big shift during Funnel Hacking LIVE
- Moving forward and focusing on the future
- Having a great mental game to be a successful marketer
- November is all about acceptance
- Doing things that are fun and enjoyable
- Listening to your inner voice
- Everything takes time
Review Tim Talks
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Tim Talks! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!