Tim prefers the fun in business and life. Over the years, he’s had some great successes and some failures. And even though it seems like he’s rebuilding every single year, his business practices have evolved for the better.
Listen to today’s episode as Tim talks about dealing with business, associates, customers and future plans. He also talks about Funnel Hacking Live, which was a positive experience that led to a shift in his attitude.
“I just would like a comfortable middle ground where I’m happy with who I am and what I put out to the world and the way that I do it. And my customers are happy and thankful for the service that I provide.” – Tim Castleman
Some topics that were discussed include:
- The business side of Funnel Hacking LIVE 2022
- Attending the original Traffic and Conversion Summit
- Outsourcing work rather than hiring employees
- Being true to oneself in business and life
- The danger of comparing oneself to others
- Having fun in business rather than taking a serious approach
- Making changes if things don’t work out
- Some feelings about staff meetings
- How people can still lose everything even with all life’s achievements
- Tim’s project plans
- Finding something that sparks inspiration
- Appreciating the people who engage with the podcast
Review Tim Talks
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Tim Talks! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!