Tim Talks Episode 32
In today’s episode, Tim discusses some recent events in his life and the realizations that come with them. He reflects on some complicated relationships and an incident that made him question the fine line between being funny and being offensive.
Listen today as Tim discusses everything from dogs to family to comedy to Taylor Swift’s concert tickets.
“And the thing about comedy is people love comedy until it’s about something they don’t like.” – Tim Castleman
Some topics that were discussed include:
- An update on Tim’s personal life
- Some reluctance on recording today’s episode
- A complicated relationship with a family member
- Reflection on people’s mortality
- Crossing the line on humor
- Respecting boundaries
- Finding your voice
- A graphic and humorous shower routine
- An interesting puppy story
- Thoughts about the music industry and concert tickets
Review Tim Talks
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Tim Talks! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!