Tim is still out on the streets of Cuba exploring hotels, restaurants, and American-sized portions of food. And in today’s episode, he talks about what it’s like in the local area of Cuba and some back-to-business updates.
Listen today as Tim acknowledges the challenges that come with it and his plans to work through them and improve.
“I’m in a unique position where I am rebuilding this business from pretty much the ground up, and I am rebuilding myself.”
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Finding Airbnb without the app
- A bad experience with the tour guide
- American sized portions
- Tim’s great time exploring Cuba
- Successful launch of the Underground Marketers Association
- Skilled and efficient professionals to work with
- Delegating tasks to independent contractors
- Reinvesting profits to the business
- Slowing down and focusing on improvement
- Taking time off work to focus on personal issues
- Networking and learning from experts in internet marketing
- The effect of economic downturns
- Using affiliates for business
Review Tim Talks
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Tim Talks! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!