Being on vacation is always a great idea but as a tourist? Not so much. If you’re traveling to Cuba soon, you’ll want to hear today’s episode.
Keeping on the tourist track, Tim shares an unforgettable encounter that involves a scam artist and a ride with a driver with a historic wicked nickname. He shares what to avoid and an unnamed restaurant that serves some of the best food in Cuba.
Listen today as Tim shares Cuba through the eyes of an American tourist.
“We’re doing everything we can to just be the non-tourist, but the tourist spots obviously are pretty amazing.” – Tim Castleman
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Encountering a scam artist in Cuba
- The importance of double and triple confirmation
- Misadventures with “Ivan the Terrible”
- Seeing vintage cars by the river
- Visiting an impressive building
- Discovering a great neighborhood
- Great food at a restaurant with no name
- Avoiding tourist spots
- An enjoyable walking tour
- The entrepreneurial spirit in small businesses in Cuba
Review Tim Talks
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Tim Talks! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!