It’s Tim’s final night in Cuba! And today he reflects on his week-long adventure in this beautiful country. Listen today for valuable travel tips that could make your future trip to Cuba even better!
“There’s very little about this trip that I would change.” – Tim Castleman
Some topics that were discussed include:
- What’s it like staying in Cuba for seven days
- Missing the modern conveniences of America
- 25 fresh-rolled cigars
- Discovering a new place to eat
- Delicious lobster rolls at a bistro truck
- The best meal in Cuba
- A great trip except for one…
- Vacation with an open mind
- Saying yes to life and travel
Review Tim Talks
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Tim Talks! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!