Las Vegas can get extremely crazy.
As someone who’s been to Vegas more than 15 times now, Tim has some controversial yet valid points to share with you. From cars to hotels to people, he proves that it really is the notorious Sin City.
Tim’s experiences with the city are not all good. Some are overwhelming, some are disappointing. If you want Las Vegas to be crazy within reason, you’ll need to hear Tim’s thoughts today.
“I think it’s a shame that America pays their people who wait on us $2.13 and we allow that as a society when the rest of the developed and cultural world doesn’t do it.” – Tim Castleman
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Uber and Las Vegas
- The expensive hotels in Las Vegas
- Casino rules during the time of COVID
- Questions about the tipping culture
- The fees and charges that come with everything you do in Vegas
- People that cheat and brag
- Their absurd dining experience
- The rules about women’s purses in ice hockey games
- What is the point of wearing masks?
- Tim’s opinion on the unnecessary payments needed in Las Vegas
Review Tim Talks
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Tim Talks! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!