Today’s episode is recorded on the anniversary of the worst day of Tim’s life.
From starting the year 2017 with a solid business to losing his ex-wife, his dog and half of his money, Tim went deep off the deep end. Things did not come easily for him. Looking back during that time, Tim had no friends, no hobbies and no will to get up. It got to the point that he had written a suicide note. Moving forward from the past and surviving was not an easy thing to do.
Today, listen to Tim’s story as he recalls the events that took place during the toughest year of his life and how he survived it all.
“There is no time machine. Nobody’s coming back. The only way to go is forward.” – Tim Castleman
Some topics that were discussed include:
- The feeling that something is wrong
- Antidepressants and therapy
- Trying to put life together after experiencing the worst
- How to make sure bad things don’t happen again
- The highs and the lows of Tim’s 2017
- Numbing the pain
- Working on the issues that need to be addressed
- How hobbies can help you survive
- Dark thoughts and suicide notes
- What helped Tim move forward
- The effects of being in an incompatible relationship
- Seeking help if you’re hurting
Review Tim Talks
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Tim Talks! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!