Tim just went through a roller coaster of emotion.
On today’s episode, we delve into the inspiring tale of Tim’s courageous pitch to none other than Russell Brunson himself. Brace yourself for a rollercoaster ride of feelings as Tim shares his waves of fear, anxiety, and ultimately, unadulterated happiness. He also reveals exciting updates about his business and teases us with hints about his upcoming future plans that are sure to captivate us in the episodes to come.
This is an episode you simply can’t afford to miss!
“Forward, always forward. Never too attached to the end result. Just trying to enjoy the journey along the way” – Tim Castleman
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Changing the format and branding of the podcast
- Tim’s interesting experiences at the airport on a trip to Cuba
- Some Jay Abraham materials
- Admiring Russell Brunson
- The nervous feeling that comes when pitching a project
- Reaching out to Russell Brunson about a pitch idea
- Overcoming anxiety
- Feeling good about completing a project
- A potential project coming
- The importance of enjoying the journey
Review Tim Talks
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Tim Talks! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!