Tim Talks Episode 4
Oversharing is not uncommon on social media.
Tim enjoys discussing controversial things and doesn’t care what other people think. He refuses to be mediocre and won’t keep his troubles and struggles offline.
With three books, a podcast and a business already under his belt, Tim is just proving to be more and more successful despite the struggles. He is simply unmoved by the negative comments about him on the internet.
Learning from his past experiences, Tim is sharing his life on the internet to help others understand that they too can become the person they want to be, despite having shortcomings.
“I’m not going to change. So much of my adult life has been trying to compensate for who I am as a person and I’m over it.” – Tim Castleman
Some topics that were discussed include:
- His crazy night in Vegas
- Being a single man on Tinder
- Social media and oversharing
- The double standards on the internet
- Why pleasing everybody is the worst thing
- Staying where you’re most comfortable
- Success despite struggles
- Why you shouldn’t change for anybody
- The things people do to keep up and be relevant
- Finding the right girl for Tim
Review Tim Talks
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of Tim Talks! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!